10.3.2017

CAS Watercolour March Challenge

Spring is on its way! We still have snow here in Finland, but spring is getting closer day by day!
So...spring is the topic of this months CAS Watercolour Card Challenge.

When I got my card finished, I noticed that the leaf actually looks like faded autumn leaves.
But amongst the dead leaves the new green ones will burst, isn`t that right?
At least my colors and enamel dots are springlike ;) I coloured the background with Flat Magical powder and water with some stamping. The text-stamp is from the Sweet Stamp Shop. The pattern at the lower edge is washi tape.

Here is my entry:


Have a nice weekend!


5 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Kirsi. The smooshed background is bright, cheerful and spring-like. Your leaf is beautiful and pops off the colourful background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a wonderful sentiment, Kirsi! And I love the background and spring colored enameled dots! I think as spring approaches there are as many dead leaves on the trees than green, so this is very appropriate! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CAS Watercolour!

    VastaaPoista
  3. The watercolored background is beautiful and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolor challenge!

    VastaaPoista